THE SCRIPTURES – The Bible is the Divinely inspired Word of God and is full of all authority. His Word reveals His will.
– 2 Timothy 3:16; Hebrews 4:12; 1 Peter 1:23-25
THE GODHEAD -There is only one true God-head. He is comprised of God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit, and He is the Creator of all things.
– Genesis 1:1-26; John 1:1-3,14; John 15:26
Jesus Christ is the only begotten Son of God. He was conceived of the Holy Spirit, and born of the Virgin Mary. He was crucified, died, buried, arose from the dead, and has ascended to Heaven, where He now sits at the right hand of God making intercession for the saints.
– Luke 1:31-35; John 1:1-14; Matthew 27:35, 28:7; Romans 8:34
MAN, HIS FALL AND REDEMPTION – All have sinned and come short of the glory of God and are in need of salvation (new birth).
– Romans 3:23, 5:12-21; Genesis 2:17, 3:6-7; John 3:3
The New Birth and redemption is the free gift of God, and has been made available to all people through faith in the shed Blood of Jesus Christ.
– Romans 3:24-25, 10:8-10; Ephesians 2:8; 1 Peter 1:18-19
WATER BAPTISM – In Water Baptism, as the believer’s identification with the death, burial resurrection of Christ, and the observance of the Lord’s Supper in remembrance of the blood and body of Jesus.
– Matthew 28:19; Acts 10:47-48; Matthew 26:26-28; 1 Corinthians 11:23-30
BAPTISM IN THE HOLY GHOST – The Baptism of the Holy Spirit is subsequent to salvation, and accompanied by the evidence of speaking with the beautiful spiritual language of the prayer given by the Holy Spirit.
– Luke 24:49; Acts 2:4, 38-39, 19:1-6
DIVINE HEALING – Divine healing is provided for all in the redemptive work of Jesus Christ, and that all the Spiritual Gifts are for the Church today.
– James 5:14-15; 1 Peter 2:24; Isaiah 53:4-5; 1 Corinthians 12:1-11
RESURRECTION OF THE JUST AND THE RETURN OF OUR LORD
The return of the Lord Jesus Christ is coming soon. He is coming to gather His Church, both the dead and living unto Himself in Heaven.
– 1 Thessalonians 4:16-17; 1 Corinthians 15:51-52; 2 Thessalonians 2:1